Thank you for submitting your online application for consideration as a vendor at the 2021 Modesto Certified Farmers Market.
- Notifications of application status will be sent out via email or phone call.
- All required documentation and fees will be required.
Please review the required documentation based on the type of products that you plan on bringing to market:
- Signed Membership Agreement (sent with acceptance)
- Certificate of current automobile insurance coverage for the primary market vehicle
- Certificate of General Liability insurance naming MCFM as an additional insured, $1,000,000 minimum
- Copy of City of Modesto Business License, if applicable
- Copy of Sellers Permit or confirmation that sellers permit is not required, if applicable
- Copy of California State Board of Equalization Resale Permit, if applicable
Certified Agricultural Vendor
- Current Certified Producers Certificate (CPC)
- Farmers 2021 2nd Certificate and Authorization Letter, if applicable
- State Food Processors Registration, if applicable
- Organic Certification/Registration, if applicable
- Nursery License, if applicable
- Egg Handlers Permit, if applicable
- A $35 health fee must be submitted with membership fee, as well as a Temporary Food Facility Permit (TFF)
- Copy of Food Processors Registration, if applicable
- Copy of Cottage Food Operation annual registration permit, if applicable
- Copy of Vehicle Vending Permit from Stanislaus County, if applicable
- Copy of City of Modesto Propane/Butane Fire Department Permit, if applicable
- Copy of Sellers Permit