Become a Vendor
We hope you will join us this year at the Modesto Certified Farmers Market as we complete our transformation into the Central Valley’s premiere public market. It is always our goal to be an irreplaceable asset to the surrounding community, where we give local customers access to a wide array of fresh goods and products.
At MCFM we pride ourselves on having a diverse line-up of vendors and are always looking for new, local businesses to add to the mix. If you are a food maker, artisan, agriculturalist, or almost anything in-between, we want YOU!
Vendors we love to have at MCFM (including, but not limited to):
- Produce (Fruit, Vegetables, Specialty/unique product)
- Certified Agricultural Products (Eggs, Meat, Honey)
- Unique Arts (Handmade Clothing, Jewelry, Handcrafted Furniture)
- Dairy Products (Cheese, Milk, Ice Cream)
- Natural Home or Body Products
- Cold Foods (Packaged/jarred foods,such as jam or salsa, Bottled Drinks, Bakery Items)
- Hot Foods (Made and served at the market; Hot Drinks, Barbecued Food, Fried or Boiled Foods)
****Please note that applying to the market does not guarantee acceptance. Acceptance is determined by the Board of Directors and manager on a number of factors, including business qualification, space available, and current availability of same or similar products at the market.
We at MCFM do not allow booths advertising a private business or selling services. Our market is for local small businesses that grow, cook, or make their own product to be able to market directly with the public. We do not allow booths for businesses such as insurance companies, real estate agencies, personal trainers, etc. unless they are partners of the market in that year. We do not allow sales representative businesses (such as Lu La Roe or Scentsy) under any circumstances. If you are interested in becoming a market partner of MCFM, please check out the Become a Partner section of our site, or email the manager at email@example.com for details. If you are in charge of a local non-profit or community-service organization, please see the Community Outreach Space page of our site or email for information about our Community Outreach Space.
Application for the 2020 Season:
- Complete our Online Application or Mail-In Application
- Online Application – submit your application using the below form.
- Mail-In Application – download the PDF application here, fill out, and mail your application to us at…
Modesto Certified Farms Market
1522 H Street, Modesto, CA 95354
- Market runs from March 19th to September 24th on Thursdays and December 19th on Saturdays, both from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Location of the market is 16th Street between H Street and I Street.
- 2020 Applications for existing (2019) vendors in good standing will be available December 14th. For new vendors, 2019 vendors in poor standing, or former vendors who are interested in returning after 1+ years gone, applications will become available January 7th. Applications are due by February 7th at 5pm.