- 4 ears of corn, husked
- Kosher salt
- 4 small zucchini (about 1½ lb.), thinly sliced lengthwise on a mandolin
- 8–10 zucchini blossoms, torn into large pieces (optional)
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 oz. feta, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- Do Ahead: Corn can be cooked 1 day ahead. Cut kernels from cobs; cover and chill. Bring to room temperature before using.
- Cook corn in a large pot of boiling salted water until bright yellow and tender, about 3 minutes; transfer to a plate and let cool.
- Cut kernels from cobs and place in a large bowl.
- Add zucchini, zucchini blossoms, if desired, basil, parsley, oil, vinegar and red pepper flakes and toss to combine; season with salt and pepper.
- Serve topped with feta.
Recipe by Mona Talbott